COVID-19 Visitor Precautions
We are delighted to be ‘open for business’ from the start of September and are very much looking forward to welcoming everyone back to life within our schools. However this is being implemented with the safety of all our stakeholders in mind, but in particular our current pupils and staff. So over and above the usual visitor protocols which will remain in place we are adding a number of Covid-19 safety measures.
Please note that for the purposes of this protocol a visitor is defined as anyone who is not a member of staff or a student at Prior Park School Gibraltar.
1. No unannounced visits, wherever possible. Visits to be pre-booked and numbers will be limited
2. If an unannounced visit is made, we may not be able to accommodate at that time
3. All visitors to use the hand sanitiser provided on entry to Reception areas
4. All visitors will be asked if they have any symptoms of Covid-19, in particular new, persistent cough, high temperature, loss of smell /taste
5. All visitors to be asked if they have been in contact with anyone who has any symptoms of Covid-19
6. All visitors to be asked if they have returned to Gibraltar in the 2 weeks prior to their visit from an area abroad which requires self-isolation
7. All visitors will have to provide contact details (address, telephone, email) for contact tracing purposes. The data recording system will hold these details for 21 days before data is destroyed, and it will not be used for any other purposes. Visitors and contractors are made aware of this when they come in.
8. Depending on the nature and extent of your visit, as well as the latest government advice, we may ask that you wear a face covering for some or all of your visit.
If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to ask a member of our staff.