Applying for a place at Prior Park Sixth Form
Students currently in Year 11 at Prior Park School, will be offered a place to study A Levels, provided they meet the entry requirements.
There are also places available for external students who are looking to experience a new type of Sixth Form provision in Gibraltar.
1. Visit the school - Arrange a time to visit us and meet with our Headmaster and Admissions team.
2. Complete the registration form at the side of this page, return this to us and pay the £100 registration fee
3. Meet with the Headmaster for an interview
4. Thursday 23 August 2018 – GCSE Results Day
Students will find out if they have achieved the grades necessary for A Level entry.
5. Acceptance letters will be sent to students who have achieved the required grades.
6. Acceptance letters returned and fee paid to formally accept and secure the place for September.
7. Students who have not achieved the required grades, are invited to meet with the Headmaster to discuss their options.
If you have any other questions about the admissions process, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 00350 200 62006.
School fees for A Level students at Prior Park are kept lower than the national UK average and surrounding competitors, to ensure we can offer an excellent education at an affordable price.
The fees cover all academic studies and most extra-curricular activities. Certain school trips and activities (such as The Duke of Edinburgh Award) incur an extra cost.
For up to date fees, please visit the School Fees page or call the School Bursar, Toni Sanderson, on +350 200 62006.
High Achiever Scholarships and Awards
At Prior Park, we recognise hard work and commitment.
We will be offering two 50% scholarships to students who show an outstanding
level of academic achievement.
For more information on this please contact the school directly.